» Back to DepartmentsVeterans Service Agency
Felipe Moon, Director
Main Office: (518)884-4115
Van Transportation (After hours only): (518)742-0863
Main Office Fax: (518)884-4290
152 West High Street
Ballston Spa, N.Y. 12020
SIGN UP NOW!!!!
Office Hours: Monday -Friday 9am-5pm
Claims are by Appointment Only: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
Please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or telephone with general questions.The Saratoga County Veterans Service Agency is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Please do NOT include:
- Social Security Numbers
- DD214's/Separation Documents/NGB22's etc.
- Mothers Maiden names
- Passport Numbers
- Drivers Lisence Numbers
- Financial Account Numbers
- Credit Card Numbers
The majority of the work performed by the Saratoga County Veterans Service Agency is that of assisting Veterans in filing claims against the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Veterans Disability Compensation (Service Connected)
- Veterans Disability Pension (Non-Service Connected)
- Surviving Spouse Disability Pension (Non-Service Connected)
- Health Care Eligibility
- VA Home Loan Certificate
The Saratoga County VSA provides van transportation for ambulatory Veterans in Saratoga County to the VA Medical Center and VA Homeless Outreach in Albany, and the VA Vet Center in Colonie.
- 24 Pick-Up-Points in Saratoga County
- Monday - Friday Service
The Saratoga County VSA coordinates and conducts outreach and recognition events:
- Honor our Deceased Veterans Program
- Veterans Assistance Night
- Monthly Veterans Corner in the Saratogian
- Honor Flight
- On the Move for Veterans Program
- Saratoga County Veterans Trust and Agency Fund
» Saratoga County Veterans Float
» Saratoga County Veterans Organizations
Electronic Records Request
Find your local VA Facility
Follow us on Facebook
National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics