Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Contact: STD Clinic Nurses – 584-7460 Ext. 8303 or 8399
Saratoga County Public Health provides STD Clinic services to the residents of Saratoga County. Clinic is held every Wednesday. Effective November 7, 2012, the clinic will no longer be "walk in." Appointments will be required. Please call 584-7460 Ext. 8399 or 8303 to schedule an appointment and complete a pre-appointment screening.
Wilton Medical Arts
3040 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO CLINIC HELD ON MAY 22, 2013
Services provided include:
- Screening and follow-up treatment as directed by physician for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Teaching regarding disease processes and treatments.
- Urges early examination of contacts.
- Emotional support to patient and families.
- HIV testing and counseling as appropriate.
For questions or concerns about sexually transmitted diseases, contact us at 584-7460.
» Back to Department page